Monday 1 January 2018

Craft Heaven DT - Challenge #23 - 2017 Favourite Make

 Happy new year!  I hope you had fun seeing in the New Year last night!  It is time for our first challenge of 2018 on the Craft Heaven blog and our theme is 'Your 2017 favourite make'!  This sounded easy but actually, I always find it very difficult to choose a favourite card as each new card usually becomes my new favourite, however, I managed to decide in the end and chose this one from December featuring Tilda with Star.  I was so excited to receive her after seeing lots of other makes with her and she is definitely my favourite from the Christmas Party Collection!
 I painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique and also added some Stardust Stickles to the Christmas tree frills and her star.  The postmarks around the edge of the image are an older Magnolia stamp.
 The sentiment is also from the new collection and comes in a set with another sentiment and some snowflakes.  I stamped it with Pine Needles distress ink.
 The gorgeous papers are by Maja Design and these two with stars and Christmas trees on were perfect to match Tilda!  I also added some lace, wooden buttons and ribbon from Craft Heaven to complete my card.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking!  Pop over to the blog to see more inspiration from the rest of the team! x


No comments: